What is XThemeEngine?
XThemeEngine is a framework of Xoosed. XThemeEngine allows you to theme your device similar to how CM10 Theme Engine. Install theme apk, activate theme from XThemeEngine app. No need to flash any zip. XThemeEngine is powered by Xposed Framework by rovo89.
1. Install Xposed Installer.
2. Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app).
3. Install XThemeEngine from the link at the bottom of this post.
4. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app.
5. Download any XThemeEngine Theme.
6. Install Theme and launch through XThemeEngineApp.
Which device has XThemeEngine been tested on by me?
Symphony w68 (jb stock), Walton primo f2 (jb stock), Walton primo (cm10 jb custom).
Confirmed working by XDA members:
Xperia U, Xperia P, Xperia T, Xperia TX, Galaxy S Duos, Lenovo A800, Ainol Novo Hero2, HP Touchpad 4.2.2, Cherry Mobile Flare / Karbonn A9+, L9, SIII, Optimus G, Motorola RAZR HD, Galaxy S Advance I9070, Xperia Sola, LG Motion 4G.
Theoretically, XThemeEngine should work with Android 4.0 and above. Only for ARM devices though. x86 devices are NOT supported. To learn more, read Xposed Framework FAQ.
I see that It’s smothly for any Android 4.x.x devises. But you can test on yourself.
1. Does not support ringtones/wallpapers
2. res/values/styles.xml is NOT supported and may never be.
3. *XThemeEngine and Themes cannot be stored on external storage or /mnt/asec
Running ported LunarUI II theme on Xperia V stock rooted.
XDA Developers, AndroidForums.
Subscribe it, Next time you will watch many Android related tutorial on my YouTube Channel: ক্যাপ্টেননিমো-1